Electron Beam Guidance Software
The beam guidance system is an electronic unit for controlling and monitoring the electron beam of an electron beam gun by means of electromagnetic lenses and deflection coils.
It consists of an industrial PC, a beam guidance base unit, a control console and associated beam guidance software.
Would you like to learn more? Then contact us directly.
VA BCOS is MS Windows-based beam guidance software and performes the following tasks:
- Control of up to 8 electron beam guns
- Generation of deflection figures
- Generation of deflection sequences
- Management of technological process sequences (recipes)
- Continuous beam deflection with simultaneous adjustment of shape, position, size and dwell time of individual deflection figures
- Adjustment of electron beam focusing
- Display and data recording of all process-relevant operating parameters
- Transmission of data
- Interface for external access via internet connection